Towards a standardised aftermarket and remanufacturing sector.
We bring to you the first Workshop on 4R2S Standards in the world. Be among one of the early implementors of this standard to be in line with the ever-changing automotive industry.
The numerous parts that make up a component of a vehicle has its own requirements and standards, covering safety, security and environmental friendliness.
The term “4R2S” is derived from Reuse, Repair, Remanufacture and Recycle (4R); and Service and Spare Parts (2S). The 4R2S standards will be used as a reference for the qualification and standardization of the automotive industry in line with the National Automotive Policy.
If you are part of the Automotive Aftersales sector, this workshop is for you!
The 4R2S comprehensively covers a wide range of areas of the aftermarket sector including product and process quality, consumer safety and security, environmental protection and business sustainability.
Name : Workshop on 4R2S Standards
Duration : 23rd – 27th July 2018 (5 days)
*Registration closed on 19th of July
Fees : RM1,500.00 per person
*Includes: F&B, Training Material, 4R2S Training Certificate to participants
Venue : Malaysia Automotive Institute Resource Centre (MAIRC)
No 5 Jalan Jasmin Bukit Beruntung Industrial Park Seksyen, Bb 10 Bandar Bukit Beruntung, 48300 Rawang Selangor.
Areas Covered In The 4R2S Training:
- 4R2S Scope, Terms and Definitions
- 4R2S Requirements and Processes
- Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF) requirements
- Part and Components Labelling, Packaging, Warranty and Supplier mark
- Structural Requirements
- Resource requirements
Who should attend:
- Technical/Production Personnel
- Quality Executives/Managers
- Production Executives/Managers
- Workshop Owners and;
- Any Business Owner related to reuse, repair, remanufacture, recycle, service and spare parts
Participants of the Workshop will gain:
- Deeper insight, knowledge and understanding of 4R2S
- Clearer implementation strategies tailoring to individual business models
Interested candidates can contact:
The 4R2S standards were developed through industry consultation