Position/details as below:
Technician in Resources Management and Innovation Division (1)
- Oversee all building and grounds maintenance are safe, up to code and fully operational.
- To respond to emergency calls for repairs and services.
- Periodic routine inspections for the proper operations of the property.
- To do an Ad-hoc task assigned by management or any others task as assigned by management.
- Degree or Diploma in Facilities Management/Electronic/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent or at least have a Minimum 1-2 year(s) experience in Facilities Management/Electronic/Electrical Engineering related task
- Must have D license
- PC literate and proficient in using all Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc
- Strong communication and analytical skills with good command of written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-motivated, multitask, energetic and creative person.
Please deposit your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line in the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.